Re: [IP] lab tests

    Two additional notes - I recall reading that up to 40% of females with
diabetes will also develop thryoid conditions...and also interestingly, I was
once in a childrenwithdiabetes.com Parents chat room, and 7 out of 10 moms
participating had hypothyroidism ( myself included). Since blood is being
drawn anyway, it's a "no-brainer" for a doctor to also be monitoring thyroid
functions on a regular basis.
Renee (pump mom to Melissa)