Re: [IP] Infusion Sets

> After several attempts to get
> the Quickset to work, we finally had success this past Saturday. After
> three
> hours of wearing the pump, he ripped it out of his body and says that it
> still hurts and that he wants nothing to do with the pump.

When our son was considering the pump, they hooked him up with a
Quickset to wear for 3 days.   (Was supposed to be a pump pumping saline,
but a child had hers stolen the night before and came in to get hospitals
last loaner right before we got there.)      Zach had just turned 12 and
up and down that he could feel the set inside him each time he moved, that
he couldn't eat as much since "That Thing" is in my stomach, etc.
It was a Quickset 9mm.    When we got our pump 2 weeks later, we ordered
the Quickset 6mm ones.   He loves them.   No more complaints.

Jennifer (20), Allison (17), Rachel (6)
Fenton, MO