[IP] Re: Swelling

I hope you were joking. Although domestic abuse is nothing to joke about.

Jan and Elvis

In a message dated 7/22/02 10:25:00 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Gee!  If I were to stretch out upon the floor for several hours each day
 who would do my housework?  I would suffer much more when my husband
 would beat me at his homecoming in the evening and finding a dirty house
 and no dinner.
 Is there a place for an endless supply of housekeepers and cooks?  Do
 you just get an order from your physician and call MiniMed to fill the Rx.
 Penny >>