[IP] Re: Diabetes expo in Philly

Well, it isn't a diabetes expo, it's the annual meeting of the American
Association of Diabetes Educators. I suppose anybody who has the $400
(members) or $500 (non-members) to register for the meeting can go. I can
assure you that you won't get in without a badge!

Jan and Elvis
(who will be at AADE  -- working!)

In a message dated 7/22/02 10:25:00 PM US Eastern Standard Time,