[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V6 #481

On 7/22/02 8:20 PM, "insulin-pumpers-digest" <email @ redacted>

> Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 22:20:02 EDT
> From: email @ redacted
> Subject: Re: [IP] coffee shops
> In a message dated 7/22/02 11:46:58 PM !!!First Boot!!!, email @ redacted
> writes:
> << anybody knows how many carbs in those ice coffee's (from starbucks or other
> coffee shops) - had a strong urge for one today, and I just guessed  a dose<
> I don't know exactly, but my son boluses for 50 g. of carbs for the
> frappacino type coffees.  I know they add a mix to them that has lots of
> sugar.

We have many places out here who make a sugar free Mocha, Blended, iced or
hot. They use (One place NaTaLi's) Sugar free cocoa mix to their coffee, and
other places like The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf also makes a no sugar added
mocha Latti.

In my Calorieking and also diabetes Pilot, their food database says a small
would be 48g. NSA and SF would be closer to 15-20g.

Pocket PC Use Windows CE, Home users, are using ME and business users use
NT. So if you are using Windows, you can get into CE ME NT which can become
very heavy. <VBG>

Jenny Sutherland