[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V6 #481

On 7/22/02 8:20 PM, "insulin-pumpers-digest" <email @ redacted>

> Gee!  If I were to stretch out upon the floor for several hours each day
> who would do my housework?  I would suffer much more when my husband
> would beat me at his homecoming in the evening and finding a dirty house
> and no dinner.
> Is there a place for an endless supply of housekeepers and cooks?  Do
> you just get an order from your physician and call MiniMed to fill the Rx.
> Penny

OK!!  This is a bit much...If you are being abused, you either get to the
cops or to a shelter! I cannot believe that still goes on these days! Last
time some guy tried hitting ME he wound up with 2 pairs of tonsils!

Get a grip and get the hell out of there!!

You can lead a man to knowledge, but you can9t make him think.
Jenny Sutherland