[IP] diabetes expo in philly?

hello all,
i hope this doesn't sound like too obvious a question, but i was wondering if
anyone in the area (spot? ) would happen to know if the diabetes expo on
august 8-19 is for doctors/educators only or can the general public go too?
on the back of the latest minimed newletter they show a "diabetes educator's
expo" but then say "come see our booth!". i thought perhaps the general public
may possibly be allowed? does anyone know?

thanks in advance!!!

leann marcucci and  le pump
(who's just coming up on my 2 year dx'd anniversary 8/1)