[IP] save the earth

Gina wrote
> I hate to reuse, but I felt it was a financial necessity

I reuse my supplies because I HATE to burden the earth with all the garbage
ONE set change involves!!!!  Not only are minimed, disetronic etc etc getting
RICH but the landfills are getting filled up with our underused reservoirs,
tubings, alcohol swaps, lancet caps....all the plastic...all the
packaging....it is enough to make a tree hugger like me CONTEMPLATE going
back to syringes....HA...dream on...I will go back to shots when they pry
this sucker out of my cold dead hands.....