[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
  [Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

[IP] Endo

Is there anyone out there that deals strictly with their PCP instead of an
endocrinologist.  I have a super busy endo.  When I get into to trouble I call
my CDE at the hospital, or post a concern to the IP list.  If its a mechanical
question, I call Minimed.  I was in to see my PCP over a sinus infection
today.  I asked him if he would monitor my diabetes, he said sure.  I had a
blood draw today, he wrote me a script for my Altace, and said that he would
write scripts for infusion supplies whenever I needed them.  Thats all my endo
does for me.  I have no complications, and my blood work last time was
awesome.  Am I making a mistake?  Any opinions would be appreciated.
for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
send a DONATION http://www.Insulin-Pumpers.org/donate.shtml