Subj:    Response
Date:   7/22/2002 5:57:21 PM Mountain Daylight Time
From:   email @ redacted (Arthur Williams)
To: email @ redacted

Dear Lyndy:

Thank you for your personal observation concerning the A1c Now and its cv's.
Our test, the AccuBase A1c Test has a linear variance of .66%.  We currently
have the only Level 1 NGSP certified method and laboratory. We would be
pleased to provide you a copy of our extensive clinical tral data as well as
our current cv's.  The AccuBase name stands for accuracy based testing.  To
my knowledge there is no more accurate test available from any source than
the AccuBase A1c Test.  This is the exact method that was used in the DCCT.
The company started in 1992 and was the first ever home collected test (even
before AIDS  testing).  We would be delighted to further discuss our company
and our products with you.  As you can see, a cv of 5.8% compared to a .66%
cv is dramatic. Our phone number is 888.872.2443, please give me a call.

Art Williams
Chief Scientific Officer
I think we're going to try this one out .  .  . If you''re interested in
finding out more, here is their web site:  www.diabetestechnologies.com

Pumpmama to Katie