Re: [IP] re: infusion sets

>Are you using the quik-set 6mm or the 9mm? When I first got my pump, it
>came with the sof-set 9mm. I don't know if it was just getting used to the
>set, or if the set was too long(I am on the thinner side), but it felt
>uncomfortable. When I told the trainer this, he gave me some 6mm to try. A
>couple of hours later, I changed sets, using the 6mm, and forgot that it
>was even there. Diana

I think that just assuming that because you're not thin, the 9mm is the
best length for you, is not necessarily true.  While I first started out
with the 9mm QuickSets, I found that I my sites were more tender after
using them.  I finally switched to the 6mm, get better absorption than I
did with the 9mm and have much more comfort.  And, I am not a real thin
person either.