[IP] re quickset problems

THanks to everyone for your replies re: the problems we
are having with the quick sets.  I have decided that the
sets are just not going to work for Kara right now.  : (
She is very disapointed because she loves being able to
insert them  herself, but we are just not getting good enough
numbers with them.   I have used the tenders again for the
last 3 days and she have been in range almost the whole time!

Cherie  mommy to Kara age 9  dx 1-98  pumping htron 2-01