[IP] re: infusion sets

Are you using the quik-set 6mm or the 9mm? When I first got my pump, it came
with the sof-set 9mm. I don't know if it was just getting used to the set, or
if the set was too long(I am on the thinner side), but it felt uncomfortable.
When I told the trainer this, he gave me some 6mm to try. A couple of hours
later, I changed sets, using the 6mm, and forgot that it was even there.