[IP] Re: reusing resevoirs

Ok, people!  How in this world do you reuse a resevoir?  How do you get the
rubber things back to the bottom of the tube?  I, also, do not have
insurance--had it when I went on the pump--and reusing would be nice.  I
change sites about every 4 days.  In recent days, like this week, I have
reused the tubing.  I am using the Disetronic H-tron Plus.  When on
injections I used 1 syringe a day for 4-5 shots.