[IP] Minimed and customer service

I ordered my supplies on July 1 and am just now getting them, but not because
of Minimed - it was all on my endo's end.

He took 3 weeks to gax back to them a physician work order.

I was on contact with Minimed almost every day to find out about my order and
they were nothing but helpful.  They are going to send me some of the PWO's
so I can get them signed by my endo and I will have them next time I need to
reorder and won't have to wait for the endo to get with the program.

He is the only pump doctor in my area without me having to travel over an
hour each way to get to an appoinement.  I guess for the time being he is my
only choice because my PCP has no clue as to how the pump works even with me
explaining it to him.  He understands the concept but wants nothing to do
with trying to figure out my basals etc.