Re: [IP] lab tests

>How frequently do you have lab tests- cholesterol, protein in urine, etc?
>And which doctor orders them?

I have cholesterol and protein in urine checked every six months, and my
endo orders the tests.  Since I turned 50 last September, he told me next
time I go in (in about 3-4 months) he'll order a treadmill stress test due
to a history of heart disease, etc. in my family. My PCP orders mamograms
and bone density tests.  My PCP also requests that she gets the test
results from my endo.

RoseLea