[IP] Infusion Sets

My son started on the Paradigm pump last week. After several attempts to get
the Quickset to work, we finally had success this past Saturday. After three
hours of wearing the pump, he ripped it out of his body and says that it
still hurts and that he wants nothing to do with the pump. Any ideas about
what to do next? Try other infusion sets or just give the whole thing a
rest? He just turned 7, begged for this, and I can't tell if the infusion
set really hurts, or if he is just freaked out by the reality of what he
asked for 2 months ago.