Re: [IP] Minimed Supply Billing Issue

This is exactly the sort of thing that made me uncomfortable when I was doing
my pump research trying to decide who I wanted to go with.   I don't want to
make this a minimed bashing session, but...

When sending in an information request, it got lost or delayed because all of
their new customer contacts seem to be going through third party companies who
are contracting for MM.  I never directly spoke to ANYONE from MM, which made
me really uncomfortable.   It would seem that they are contracting supply
services to outsiders as well.

Animas had someone on the phone with me within a day or two and they were all
employees of Animas.   I don't regret my decsion about going with their pump
one bit.

-Brentm