Re: [IP] reusing reservoirs

I have not been pumping very long at all, only 5 weeks now. I love it. But I
have reused resovoirs and some of the tubing and worn sites longer than I
should. But with no insurance I have just been trying to make things last as
long as possible.
Before I went on the pump I woud reuse my syringes and lancets also.  I guess
I have been lucky to never have had an infection.

I hate to reuse, but I felt it was a financial necessity. I just got approved
for medicaid so hopefully my days of reusing supplies are over !  Also thanks
to several of the VERY NICE people from Insulin Pumpers who have donated me
supplies and insulin it has allowed me to cut back on reusing supplies !