Re: [IP] reusing reservoirs

Yep, the same here!  We always reuse the reservoir at least twice (if not
more if we loose count!).  I guess this  more out of laziness than anything
else!We have been known to reuse her old H-Trons until the numbers wore off
and it was unreadable.  (usually would happen after 2 or 3 uses).  We had no
problem doing this with Laura's old H-Tron but are just beginning to
experiment reusing the reservoirs on her new Animas.  Only time will tell if
we are successful with this!

I do want to say that between the new pump and switching to Novolog Laura's
control has changed considerably!  I may be surprised but I am expecting a
huge drop in her A1c next visit in August.  Last visit she was right at an 8
but then again she is smack in the middle of puberty!  NOT FUN!!!!

 Sherri Lynn