RE: [IP] funnel cakes

Well, I tried that funnel cake recipe, and it didn't work.  The batter was way
too thin, so I had to add more flour and another egg.  So then the carb count
wasn't accurate, but I tried to guess... did 5 units for 1 (with probably 2
tbsp powdered sugar).  Went low an hour later.  It was nice to try, but I don't
think I'll be doing it again soon, as that stuff could totally ruin my diet! ;)