[IP] Re:Salt water & Paradigm

I have gone a couple of times this summer in the icy salt waters of the
great state of Maine with my Paradigm. I took the time to think about it
and brought a bottle of spring water with me to rinse the pump off after I
got out of the water. I then towel dried the pump. My time in the water was
about 15 minutes each time. A total of about one hour during the day. When
I arrived at home each time, I opened the battery compartment  to check for
any moisture and found none. However I did find a tiny amount in the
reservoir window only on one occurrence, so I moistened a gun cleaning
patch with fresh water and wiped that area out and followed up with a dry
patch until dry.  So far so good.
Mike Chambers