[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
  [Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

Re: [IP] Mad at my endo...

I would consider contacting the main office of the medical group your doctor 
is in (business office or patient advocates office).  This type of paperwork 
sounds like the kind that would be routinely needed for specialty 
prescriptions and also sounds similar to the type of paperwork needed for 
pre-approved of referrals.  I would think this would be considered the same 
type of necessary paperwork needed to fill a prescription (they don't charge 
you to write out a prescription and hand it to you!) and therefore not be 
something they would charge an additional fee for.  Call and tell them just 
why this seems wrong.

Good Luck, Linda
for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
send a DONATION http://www.Insulin-Pumpers.org/donate.shtml