Re: [IP] re: paradigm upgrade

I exchanged my 508 for the paradigm, There is no reason to bring the 508
reservoirs, but minimed says to bring them  in case you change your mind and keep
your 508, still didn't make any sense, oh well. The lady next to me at the
training table decided to kept her 508 instead of upgrading to the paradigm. She
didn't need the extra sets either. Minimed is being over cautious I guess Minimed
doesn't take your two 508 reservoirs, so If you don't have room for them don't
bring them

Mike