Re: [IP] anyone wanna buy some reservoirs

"(I think it's harder to re-use reservoirs with the 511, though.  Haven't
tried yet; just guessing.)"

I have never re-used my 508 resevoirs (insurance pays 100%, might as well
use what they send me, right?), but assuming it's possible with those, it
looks to be just as possible with the Paradigm resevoirs, provided you save
the peice that attaches to the insulin bottle and the plunger.. if anything
it would be easier to re-use them, since they are already easier to fill by
design.  As usual though, YMMV ;-)