[IP] Treating Low Blood Sugar

Cindy said:
I've been following the glucose tablet thread and was wondering if anyone has
found anything without artifical colors or flavors to treat lows.

I feed my hummingbirds a mixture of 1part sugar mixed with 4 parts water.  I
keep it
in the refrigerator in a plastic squirt bottle.  I discovered by accident one
day, while looking for something to treat a low blood sugar, that the sugar
water was great - works faster than anything else I have found.

George D