[IP] Treating lows w/o artificial flavors/colors

At different times I've used are dried fruit, sugar in packets, and
sugar cubes. Some other ideas:

-juice (in a box or pouch)
-applesauce (in a single-serving cup)
-honey (in packets or other single-serve containers from a restaurant
supply store)
-jelly (in single-serve containers from a restaurant supply store)

I'd also suggest looking at your local health-food store for options.
I know there are some organic and all-natural candies out there.

Molly