[IP] anyone wanna buy some reservoirs

I just moved all my "stuff" out of storage and lo and behold, not only did I
find an entire new wardrobe, but SIX BOXES of Minimed reservoirs...this is
like a 6 year supply for me, since I use the same reservoir for a month.

So, if anyone is interested in them, let me know (please write me directly as
I check in here next to never....).  I will want at least my insurance co-pay
for them, but surely don't want market value.

...another reason I KNEW I didn't want to upgrade to that 511/paradigm...i
also have a HUGE supply of silhouettes.....

Sara Smarty Pants who lives in TUCSON now, not NYC....