Re: [IP] re: paradigm upgrade

At 08:11 PM 7/21/02 -0700, you wrote:
 >Glad to hear everything went well. I dont go til Oct. 26. Could you tell me
 >why you need to take two 508 reservoirs and infusion sets with you. I
think we
 >all know how they work.

The 508 reservoirs and sets are for just in case you remove your current
site and then decide that the Paradigm isn't for you.  They want you to
have the supplies you need to reconnect to your 508.  That's what my
trainer said, anyway.

Also, from my experience and what I've heard from others, you really don't
need to do a site change in front of everyone in the room.  Our trainer
said that if our existing site was a new one, we could just connect the
tubing from the Paradigm to it.  That end of the tubing is identical to the
needle end for the sets for any other pump.  Only the luer lock end is