[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V6 #477

Good question!  None of my endos could tell my why other than it just
When it gets too bad I switch back to Regular for the pump.  I now use
Novolog and  it works very well but does cause this slight swelling and
I have just been through the carotid and full leg ultra sound tests and
there are not blocks that could cause the pitting edema.
Walking helps a lot.  But I need to lose weight.  Have gained 38 pounds
in 6 months of pump therapy.
No!  I don't overeat   1200 calories tops on any day just loads of Insulin.