[IP] re: paradigm upgrade

Glad to hear everything went well. I dont go til Oct. 26. Could you tell me
why you need to take two 508 reservoirs and infusion sets with you. I think we
all know how they work. I read somewhere that there are 17,000 people eligible
for the upgrade and I figure if onlyl 10,000 people go to the training, thats
$240,000 (figuring $24 for both sets, and thats a conservative estimate)
wasted on the reservoirs and infusion sets that we already know what to do
with, and that we cant use after the training session.
Do you really need them with you, or is this just a scheme to get us to waste
some of our money?