[IP] Thank you, Michael!

"Yesterday the IP mail server crashed for an unknown reason...I worked on it
most of the night...Sorry for any inconvenience you may have suffered ( or
IP withdrawal symptoms :-)
email @ redacted
Insulin Pumpers web site http://www.insulin-pumpers.org"

A huge, earth-sized "Thank You" to you and all the other volunteers for all
your constant efforts to keep this site going.  Please, don't be sorry about
something over which you have no control.

Marj; Mike (I'm not into computers, but glad to be on this list); and "Ace,
the PP" (portable pancreas)