Re: [IP] Re:Life Insurance for a 16 year old pumper

Hi.  I use State Farm as well, and I feel that they are one of the most
conservative insurers out there.  Great for keeping there risk low and
paying off in a disaster, but also extremely difficult to obtain ANY
type of affordable coverage when there is an increased risk.

Insurance is a numbers game and although many of us here are doing all
the right things to live long healthy uncomplicated lives, that is not
the reality of the larger DM population.  Those with DM are staticticaly
at a much higher risk for all sorts of things.

And it's not just DM that can pop up your rates.  As a professional
Pastry Chef working in a kitchen, there is statiscaly a greater chance
of me being injured or killed on the job than a firefighter or police

If your agent isn't giving you the service you need, contact the
district office and speak to them, State Farm prides it's self on being
a full service company and they want all their customers to be happy.
Good luck,
Frank W. Tegethoff, Jr.
IDDM since '85, MM507 since '98