Re: [IP] Frio wallet

At 09:52 PM 7/20/02, you wrote:
>When I ordered it I never saw a comments field.
>Carl Willcock

There's a box where it says:  Address if different from above.  I wrote in
there that I wanted the pump wallet, since it was the only place that you
could write something extra.  By the way, I ordered a burgundy wallet and
they sent me a red one instead and said they were out of stock on most of
the colors.  I emailed them, and they replied that I could send it back to
them if I wanted to return it.  I decided to keep the one I have since it
seemed too much bother to mail it back to England.