[IP] Mad at my endo...

My husband switched insurance policies on June 1 and when I ordered my
supplies for the Paradigm (whichi was on July 1 and I still do not have
them), Minimed faxed and mailed a Physician Work Order to my endo to fill out
and sign and fax back before I am able to get my next supply shipment.  I
have been in contact with Minimed and my endo's office every day last week to
make sure that this form gets sent back to Minimed ASAP.

I got a bill from my endo's office today for $10.  So they say it is for
Moderate Visit, Low Office Call.  I have never paid a dime to my endo because
insurance covers everything 100% (yes, even our new insurance) and I was just
there to see him at the end of May.  How can he charge me for an office call
when he never even saw me??  Is he charging me for all the phone calls I have
made (never spoke with the endo, just the receptionist) and all he even had
to do was sign this paper stating that yes he is my doctor.  What is this all
about???  I feel he is taking advantage and I am going to call him again on
Monday and chew him out for this bill and if he wants to see his $10, he can
bill insurance for it and see what BCBS has to say.

Just needed to vent for a moment.