[IP] Elevated WBC

  --- Gwynne Shugarman--- email @ redacted EarthLink: The #1
provider of the Real Internet.

Is there anyone who has ever experienced liver enzymes that roller
coaster w/routine blood tests.  Can be normal for a year and then might
go up.  Also, currently experiencing high white blood cells 22,000 for 4
weeks, now going to have bone marrow biopsy to see if leukemia.  Had
infection in infusion site prior to the first time WBC was elevated.  Was
treated with Levaquin, which cleared up this infection.  Now I just have
this hard small lump which is a little pink but not hot to touch.  Is
there anyone who has CLL or CML  and diabetes.  I am 50 y/o, Type 1
diagnosed in '76.  Been on Minimed 508 a little over a year and it's
changed my life for the better.  Feel like a brick has been dropped on my
head.  Pretty scared.  Don't seem to have any localized infections.  Endo
wished I didn't appear so healthy.  Will have biopsy done July 23rd, no
results back until Aug 8th.  Please reply to email @ redacted

Thanks,    Gwynne