Re: [IP] hard lump after site change

> What does it mean when you change your site and there's a hard lump
> and redness at the site?  Is it infected?
>    Marilyn

Probably. Don't mess around. This type of infection can be
dangerous. If it does not begin to heal immediately then see a doc!!

Our endo recommended soaking the site twice a day with a hot
({{{HOT}}}} towel to speed healing. If you don't see immediate
improvement, don't wait, see your doctor for treatment.