Re: [IP] Matisol

In a message dated 7/20/02 8:01:51 PM !!!First Boot!!!, email @ redacted

<<  know this has been brought up before.  I was just wondering what exactly
 matisol is, I know it is used to help sites stick longer, but I am not
 any luck finding it.  I have asked my endo and he had never heard of it, and
 then I asked my regular doc and he had never heard of it, and then I went to
 walgreens and the pharmacist had never heard of it either. I need something
 to help my quickset stick longer and I am having no luck, any ideas would be
 appreciated. Thanks in advance  >>
We ordered Mastisol from MiniMed.