[IP] Unexplained highs

Just started last weekend on the Paradigm pump. Here in Florida the temps
have been in the 90's. My readings have been averaging about 30-35 points
higher when I test than I expect the to be.  Don't feel pump and insulin has
been overly exposed to heat and wondered how do you know if insulin potency
has been affected?  Feel as though need to change infusion set sooner than
regular 3 1/2 days over this past week.  Any ideas what is going on?  thanks