[IP] Matisol

I know this has been brought up before.  I was just wondering what exactly
matisol is, I know it is used to help sites stick longer, but I am not having
any luck finding it.  I have asked my endo and he had never heard of it, and
then I asked my regular doc and he had never heard of it, and then I went to
walgreens and the pharmacist had never heard of it either. I need something
to help my quickset stick longer and I am having no luck, any ideas would be
appreciated. Thanks in advance
       ~Erin