Re: [IP] Prednisone and Shingles- Help!

----- Original Message -----

Subject: [IP] Prednisone and Shingles- Help!

Before I was pumping I was given steroids for some major allergy issues and
also for some orthopedic problems.   My sugars were sky high for about 10
days  and I was doing a  ton of correction shots.  If I had the pump I would
probably increase my basal rates by .2/10 or 3/10 of a unit per hour.  I am
not a doctor, so this is just my uneducated opinion so please test  a lot
and keep your doctor informed......

I hope that this will be a speedy recovery!