[IP] RE: Disetronic DTron Users - Insight Online Management questions

Actually, the "cable" is $140. What it actually is is a two part cable/ir
port. The ir port is for the DTron to upload it's information and the cable
(with adapters for all meters on the market) is for the BG meter. Or, if you
already have a cable for your meter and an ir port on your computer, you
don't need to purchase the cable from Disetronic.

We already have a meter cable, and to add an ir port to my computer would be
no big deal (though not cheap). Seems to me that if you don't have a meter
cable or an ir port, $140 is pretty reasonable.
Mom to Tarek, age 10, IDDM, dx 11-16-1998
Pumping DTron since 1-12-2001
Denver, Colorado