Re: [IP] Re:Life Insurance for a 16 year old pumper

When I was young, ADA referred me to a group, Jon W.
Hall & Associates, Inc, PO Box 14868, Shawnee Mission,
KS 66285-4868, 800/527-0965.  I was able to obtain life
insurance coverage under the Diabetes Group Insurance
Trust through this agency.  You might want to call them
(I still have the policy - it is term, not whole life)
for further information.

Lisa Polston