Re: [IP] Does this sound right?

>If I were you, I'd insist on using U-500 insulin >in the pump, though,
to preserve your sites and not >changing/refilling/filling reservoirs so
often. > (/ Jan (63 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83) & Bluda Sue (MM507C
3/99)   What does this mean? (excuse my ignorance)  Is this something
people using a lot of insulin per day should use... I use over 100 u's
per day and would be very interested in using something that could make
my site last longer.  Mine only last 2 to 2.5 days and when you
are paying for all of your supplies out of pocket that can get very
expensive!!  I would do anything to get an extra day or so out
of my sites. So, if someone could explain Jans statement to me I would
really appreciate it.You can email directly to ke if this is something
that you think everyone else knows already. Thanks for your email @ redacted