[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
  [Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

[IP] pain in my foot

Please go see a podiatrist who specializes in DM. Pain is a symptom that 
there is a problem. Let a qualified professional take a look and see what the 
problem is, don't mess around with  potential trouble.

for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
send a DONATION http://www.Insulin-Pumpers.org/donate.shtml