Re: [IP] Smarties (was Glucose Tablets)

Who ever it was tht said they can find Smarties...the very BEST time to get
them is during Halloween....BIG bags that will last forever!  But also,
Brachs makes Smarties candies also.  I'm surprised they can use the same name
but that is what it says on the bag.  There must be 10 rolls of Smarties in
the bag, and here in WA state where I just saw them it was $1.69 for the
Brach bag.

mom to Joshua
we still have one 3 lb bag left from Halloween too!!!