RE: [IP] Good low BG aid

Hmmm, if I keep jelly beans or air heads or any of that stuff around, I'm
only tempted to eat them at will...better to just have glucose tablets

Chocolate always worked wonders for me when I was having lows but hey,
they're loaded w/fat so I don't keep much around and hide it...just have a
piece or two when I'm pms-ing...

I have a very bad lack of will power since I love to eat and pick so if I
don't keep it in the house, then I don't eat it.

Kathy B.