[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V6 #475

Boy this is like deja vu...All of a sudden I started have this pain in my
left foot.  Burning sensation turning into sharp pains when wearing any type
of shoe with a heel.  Finally I went to the podiatrist (very informed on
diabetes) and was diagnosed with a neuroma. I'm having surgery next Friday
to remove the tumor and hopefully all will be back to normal.  Foot pain
really sucks, ya know.  Good luck.  Jana