[IP] Feeling low but not (during the night)

Someone had posted saying that they were having symptoms of a hypo but checked
and found that they weren't low.  That happened to me about a year and a half
ago.  I was shaking really bad but checked my blood glucose and was high.  It
happened several times so I had it checked out and the endo found that I had
Graves Disease.  It was a hyperactive thyroid causing me to shake like that.
They put me on tapazole and the symptoms immediately went away.  Just a