[IP] Disetronic DTron Users - Insight Online Management

 I would be careful here. You are now sending your detailed medical info across the web to a third party. I would read there privacy statement and make sure you agree with it. Once the info is sent you can't get it back and if can't change the terms under which they share the info. We are all open here and I have enjoyed and benefited from it. Just know what you are signing up for (Spam, and the possibility of the data being soled).
NOTE I HAVE NOT LOOKED AT THE SITE BUT I have a great deal of experience in the field. Just know what you are getting and giving.

Eric Grossman

Eric Grossman

Do You Yahoo!?